Saturday, February 21, 2015

Thoughts on "Steps of Faith", "Diva Chronicles" and "NextLevel eMarketing"!

I purchased the movie "Steps of Faith" the other week. It's a M. Legend Brown film that stars Chrystee Phariss as "Faith Houston" and Charles "Malik" Whitfield as Marshall Lee. I understood it to be a movie with Christian content, however, after watching it twice now, I can see the parallels of "the call" that the main character "Faith" answered to many of the stories that I've heard from others who have ventured out on a personal goal or enterprise when it appeared to friends or loved ones that their choices were sketchy at best. 


I won't give too much of the plot away and suggest you include it in your CD library under the category of "Good Clean, Christian Entertainment". 

The Bible teaches us that "The Just shall Live by Faith" Heb. 10:38a. No this isn't a sermon, but when you're stretching yourself and pursuing a dream that extends beyond your natural capabilities, then "Faith" becomes a very key foundational support. I thought about this today as someone expressed concern with a marketing post for FB Diva Friday Chronicles........ "Diva -n- God... appears to be a Conflict with Creating Wealth as a Legacy for God...!!! 

I submit this response not to "exhalt myself while belittling someone else" The young person turned out to be a very talented graphic artist and the conversation ended quite amicably. I am submitting it because I think it illustrates the progression of "Faith Walk" that "FB Diva Friday" and "FB Diva Friday Chronicles" has taken and continues to develop.

ME..."Hello K___ thanks for taking the time to comment and express your concern about FB Diva Friday Chronicles. I can understand that a cursory view of the preview would cause some concern by some. Perhaps a little background info can best shed some light on the usage of my term Diva. Diva(originally was DIVA, but had to be changed when it became a FB community to Diva) is an acronym for Divinely Inspired; Victoriously Ascending...Diva!. Back in August, I started doing weekly Friday photo shares of friends and celebrities as a way to create a more positive content matter on both theirs and my FB news feed. Naturally, not everyone participated but enough seemed to appreciate those efforts that I was able to start a FB Diva Friday Community in November. It's a small but growing project. 

After a month or so, I started the FB Diva Friday Chronicles Blog which gives a deeper insight into the "Diva" photos that are shared on a weekly basis. The relevancy to this particular platform(a group for film production) is that I have featured as guest, an Independent Producer Michele Cannon, and a screenwriter/Author Elaine Flowers. Thus far there have been enough interested participants that Chronicles has welcomed musicians, authors, entrepreneurs and producers.

Divinely Inspired, speaks to creative inspiration that I and the majority of the guest attribute to be Divine in origin. Victoriously Ascending speaks to the  "Walk of Faith" that it takes to act on the inspiration or the "Voice of God" in pursuing a dream or goal, no matter what the profession or occupation. 

As for Creating Wealth versus a "Legacy of God" I will only give this illustration. I would presume that you are in some form of Film production as a member of this forum. Suppose that you had a Mentor who took you under their wing and poured into you the total of their knowledge which led to you leaving the periphery of the industry and becoming a major producer in the industry. And suppose that you had a string of major productions that elevated your net worth into the 100s of Millions, even into the Billions. And say during the course of this elevation, you were able to launch the careers of many other producers, actors, screen writers, camera personnel, stunt men and women and all the other elements involved in film production. In the course of this "Wealth of Industry" would you not take time to say "Look at What God has Done"? I know that I would...and Diva Sophia Bailey is a Legacy Builder. Thanks for your time."

In looking for content for the Saturday NextLevel eMarketing entry, this exchange speaks to the heart of my personal "Walk of Faith" that has been put into place.  

No comments :

Post a Comment